We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us. If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
(5) Disclosures to third parties
We may share your personal data with the parties set out below.
- Amazon Web Service who host our website and store data on our behalf.
- Mailchimp who manage our mailing lists and email automation.
- Hubspot who provide our customer relationship management system which helps us to manage and report internally on our sales processes
We will not share your personal data with any third party for marketing purposes.
We will share personal information with law enforcement agencies if required by applicable law.
We will not share your personal information with any other third parties without your consent.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
Certain of our external third parties are based outside the European Economic Area (EEA) so their processing of your personal data may from time to time involve a transfer of data outside of the EEA, though the majority of the time your personal data will be processed within the UK or the EEA
Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring that at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
- We will transfer your personal data to countries that have been deemed by the UK Government to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data.
- Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts approved for use in the UK which give personal data the same protection as it has in the UK.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
(6) How long will be store your personal data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purpose we collected it for, including for the purpose of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting, or reporting requirements. We may retain your personal data for a longer period in the event of a complaint or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation in respect of our relationship with you.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, the applicable legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or other requirements.
We have determined that we will hold on to your personal data for a period of one year from the date that you make initial contact with us via our Website. This ensures that we are able to access your personal data quickly if needed during the time when you are most likely to purchase services from us following that initial contact.
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your personal data (see "Your rights" below).
(7) Your rights
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have a number of important rights that you can exercise free of charge. In summary, these rights are:
- Access to your personal information and other supplementary information;
- Correction of any mistakes or to complete missing information we hold on you;
- Require the erasure of your personal information in certain circumstances;
- Transfer to you a copy of the personal information you have provided to us or have this information be sent to a third party, this will be provided to you or the third party in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format;
- Object at any time to processing of your personal information;
- Restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances;
- Request not to be subject to automated decision making which produce legal effects that concern you or affect you in a significantly similar way.
If you want more information about your rights under the GDPR please see the Guidance from the Information Commissioner's Office on Individual's rights under the GDPR.
If you want to exercise any of these rights, please:
- Email, call or write to Andy Sands at the above address;
- Provide other information so that we can identify you. We may need to contact you to request further information to verify your identity;
- Let us have proof of your identity and address;
- State the right or rights that you wish to exercise.
We will respond to you within one month from when we receive your request.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
- Analytical or performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.
We also provide the option to allow or reject the above types of cookie.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after 180 days.
We do not intend to process your personal information for any reason other than stated within this privacy notice. If this changes we will inform you.
Changes to this privacy notice
This privacy noticed was published on 20th October 2021.
We constantly review our internal privacy practices and may change this policy from time to time. When we do we will inform you.
How to make a complaint
Please get in touch if you have any issues or complaints.
The General Data Protection Regulation also gives you the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular, in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live or where the alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred. The UK supervisory authority if the Information Commissioner's Office who can be contacted at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
Get in touch
If you have any questions about this privacy notice or the information we hold about you or wish to opt-out please contact Andy Sands whose details are set out above.